hua2

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

love is cinta

Memoirs of a Broken Heart

Sometimes it feels good to look back at our past life especially if we know that we’re not going to live long in this world. When we look back, we smile, laugh or even cry remembering all the bitter sweet happenings. Tales of unsuccessful crushes, true friendship, daily pressures at work, etc. But yet, what is life without all those things? As you all know from this blog, especially when you have read it from the very beginning, it is just a little piece of my life. Although not much and messy as it is, it is still my life. And I have come to learn to appreciate and cherish every moment of it until we drew the last breath and move on to the next.

When I looked back at myself before this blog, it made me smile remembering how my life was back in those days. How I am always surrounded by wonderful friends who are now living their own life, some who already settled down and have kids yet our bond is always intact. How friends come and go. How love ones lived and died. How love is proven to be very powerful. How people can have a crush on their own best friend. How I travelled a lot and moving from one place to another. It was so full of ups and downs like a roller coaster, but I have no regrets in living it.

You see, I am not new to blogging. Years ago, I used to have 2 blogs which I’d like to call it a Prequel to this current blog. It’s where I journalised my routines, what I did, where I went, what I felt. While some entries in there was basically carried forward to this blog, but I think it is time for me to share it as a gift for my loyal readers. For now I will just share one of them. Finish it first and I will release the earlier prequel.

So here it is. It was called Vain Enterprise. Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment